Thursday 20 March 2014

Mature wears don’t go with logo Says “Asandrea Boss”



Asandrea Collections boss, TOCHUKWU UGAFOR

He Itemizes qualities of good designer wears. 

See more stories and his collection made wears after the cut

Tochukwu Ugafor is arguably one of the finest and creative designers in Nigeria right now. He founded Asandrea Collections, a creative and classy outfit, in 2010 shortly after he completed his NYSC at Kebbi State, where he emerged as best corps member of that year. Being best corps member didn’t fetch him automatic employment from the federal government, the graduate of Economics from the Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka, Anambra, decided to follow his childhood passion, fashion designing, and today he has carved a niche for himself in the fashion world.

He told ENCOMIUM Weekly in an interview held on Thursday, March 13, 2014, at his office in Festac Town, Lagos, “I started designing professionally when I was at the university. Many people didn’t know I clothed myself. My parents wanted me to be a banker, be an economist, but I decided to follow my dream. I am here today because I am a successful designer, not as an economist. So, I want to urge Nigerian youths to discover their talent and follow their dreams.”

He spoke further in this interview…
But, Asandrea Collections seems to be a new brand in the fashion market. Can you tell more about it?

To you, it’s a new brand, but I can tell you authoritatively that Asandrea is a household name. The thing is, Nigeria is a very big country, so if Mr. A doesn’t know your product it doesn’t mean Mr. B wouldn’t know it. A lot of people know Asandrea Collections, some celebrities in Nigerian entertainment know about my outreach. So, I am not a new fashion outlet, I have been in the business for five years now.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We need your comment it make us Grow!!!