Tuesday 18 February 2014

Muma Gee is pregnant !!! After Two Years Of Marriage

Muma Gee and husband Prince Oluebube. Photo Filed



Muma Gee and husband Prince Oluebube. Photo Filed
In December 2011, Nigerian singer Muma Gee and fiancé Prince Oluebube tied the knot; the couple are now expecting their first child.


Muma Gee recently told Punch Newspapers she’s pregnant, saying her current state of womanhood is ‘a special feeling’.
Muma Gee also disclosed that she’ll be still performing on stage despite being knocked up. ‘I would be performing with my baby in my womb. I may not be jumping up and down but I would be doing something milder and classie‘, she says.
The  singer born Gift Uwame plans to release her new album ‘Motherland‘ in the first quarter of 2014.
Happy For Yah May you deliver Safely....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We need your comment it make us Grow!!!